About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Illuminate

Barbara Shoup and Margaret-Love Denman talk to Dan Chaon, author of You Remind Me of Me; Fitting Ends; and Among the Missing in this interview from Other Voices:

(Click on the link and you'll find the interview under the current issue)

Other Voices #41

Here's Dan Chaon's story Big Me from the Gettysburg review

2 comments:

Clifford Garstang said...

Thanks for this link. I like Dan Chaon a lot and this is a good interview. The collection/textbook Shoup and Denman have done should be good--following their previous collaboration Novel Ideas.

katrina said...

I loved his collection "Among the Missing." I have his novel but haven't read it yet.

Web Analytics