Kathy Fish and Carol Peters passed the stick to me…
1. You’re stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, what book would you like to be?
--Oh this is impossible! How can I choose one? Okay: “Love in the Time Of Cholera.”
2. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character—No.
3. The last book you read
4. What are you currently reading?
--“As Cool As I Am,” by Pete Fromm
5. Five books you would take to a deserted island:
--Pablo Neruda poems
--Ulysses—I’d finally have the time to try to figure it out.
--Annotations for Ulysses
--Collected Works of Richard Bausch
--Collected Works of Judy Budnitz—okay, so there isn’t such a book yet…but there will be.
6. Who are you going to pass the stick to (3 persons) and why?
Because they’re all brilliant.
- My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.