About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Illuminate

Online Fiction Picks of the Week:

Two Lives by Michael Croley. There's also an audio version of this story.

The Importance of Form in Sketching by Matthew Kirby

A Wedding Story by Debra Spark

Family Therapy by Pamela Painter

May Your Next be Your Last by Lisa Selin Davis

No comments:

Web Analytics