About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A Break...

I'll be out most of the week battling a nasty virus for me and mine, reading books without taking notes, eating chicken soup and rubbing vitamin e oil on the ever-growing red rash under my nose.

In the meantime, don't forget the Million Writers Awards which my friend and fellow writer Myfanwy Collins has so graciously highlighted on her blog. Also check out the lit news at Moorish Girl and some interesting new posts at The Cusp of Something. Keep in mind you can hear Hope Davis read a story by Pia Z Ehrhardt and there's always something interesting on Susan Henderson's blog. For some hearty laughs visit Diary of a New York Lady.


And for some spiritual nourishment check out Ms. Theologian's blog.

Peace.

No comments:

Web Analytics