About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Online Notable Stories of 2005

The Notables have been announced!!

I'm happy to see some wonderful writers I know on there:

Girija Tropp
Mary Miller
Mark Budman
Avital Gad Cykman
Jim Ruland
Claudia Smith
Miriam Kotzin
Grant Bailie
Patricia Parkinson
Felicia Sullivan
Roy Kesey
Pia Z. Ehrhardt
Daniel Olivas
Rusty Barnes
Dennis Mahagin

Congrats and good luck to everyone who was honored with a notable story this year!

No comments:

Web Analytics