Roy Kesey's novella Nothing in the World will soon be available for purchase.
You can hear him read at these times and places:
• 7 pm Sunday, May 14 @ KGB, New York City
• TBA Monday, May 15, Reading with Pia Group, Lower East Side, NYC
• TBA Friday, May 19 @ Skylight Books, Los Angeles
• 8 pm Saturday, May 20, Vermin on the Mount @ Voz Alta, San Diego
• 4 pm Sunday, May 21, Village Books, Pacific Palisades
• 7 pm Tuesday, May 23 @ Valencia Street Books, San Francisco
• 7 pm Thursday, May 25 @ Mendocino Book Company, Ukiah
- Originally from Vermont, I now live in North Carolina. My work can be found in recent issues of REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, and Pank, among others, and forthcoming from Gargoyle #57 and REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. For two years I worked as an assistant editor for Narrative Magazine. Currently, I serve as a mentor for Dzanc's Creative Writing Sessions. I'm working on two novels and a short story collection. In May, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the 2011 Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.