About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Serendipity

After my month-long struggle on whether or not to write my next project as a novel or a short story, I came to the conclusion I'd allow the project to dictate the length rather than me. (My notes say it looks like it's going to be a novel)

So. The serendipity part: There's a great discussion between Aaron Hamburger and Maxine Swann over at Small Spiral Notebook.

No comments:

Web Analytics