About Me

My photo
Originally from Vermont, I now live in North Carolina. My work can be found in recent issues of REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an assistant editor for Narrative Magazine. I'm also working on two novels and a short story collection. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Liar's Diary: Blogging for Patry Francis


I'm great about buying all my writer friends' books, but ever since this summer, they've been stacking up, calling to me from my shelves. You see, the summer is when I started getting behind on my reading. The Liar's Diary by Patry Francis is one of those books calling to me. In fact, it's right over my right shoulder on my shelf as I sit and read submissions right now for Storyglossia. And I know how good a read it's going to be because of the response of her readers.

"The Liar's Diary" is now out in paperback and if you haven't bought it already in hardcover, do yourself a favor and buy it now! And stop by Patry's blog where she inspires her readers with her honesty, grace, and courageous wisdom.

From LitPark:

"Today, over 300 bloggers, including bestsellers, Emmy winners, movie makers, and publishing houses have come together to talk about THE LIAR'S DIARY by Patry Francis. Why? To give the book the attention it deserves on its release day while Patry takes the time she needs to heal from cancer."

If you buy directly from Penguin you get 15 percent off!



Patry, you rock.

No comments:

Web Analytics