About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Trailer: One World



This is such an amazing project with a wonderful spirit. I will most assuredly be buying a copy. I'm proud to know many of these generous writers.

3 comments:

Ethel Rohan said...

Chilling footage, thanks for sharing. What an incredible resource and marketing tool YouTube has become. I'm right in line behind you to buy a copy of the Anthology. Hail to the power of art.

E.P. Chiew said...

thanks for the plug, Kat!!

katrina said...

Elaine, I hope you sell a ton and I'm looking forward to reading your sure-to-be amazing work in here. You rock!

Web Analytics