About Me

My photo
Originally from Vermont, I now live in North Carolina. My work can be found in recent issues of REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an assistant editor for Narrative Magazine. I'm also working on two novels and a short story collection. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Narrative's Winter 2009 Contest

The results are in. Congratulations to the all the talented winners and finalists!!

4 comments:

BlogSloth said...

Your link led me to the void.

S

katrina said...

Really? It works for me. I think the problem is that the link is the same color text as the rest because I am HTML challenged and don't know how to change much on my blog template. I'll see if I can figure out how to make "results" a different color.

Thanks, for letting me know, Sean!

katrina said...

I can't tell if my links are more visble this way. Maybe someone could let me know...

katrina said...

Blogger has finally made things easy for people like me. Now if everything in life would work that way...

Web Analytics