About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Read This: Kathy Fish

at Night Train

5 comments:

Laura Ellen Scott said...

thanks for the tip, this is brilliant.

Kelly said...

Love it!

Ethel Rohan said...

Thanks for sharing, Katrina. I'm a huge Kathy Fish fan. I love the playfulness and wistfulness here.

No Name Me said...

Congrats to Kathy! Am off to read it after I check your blog.

katrina said...

Kathy Fish is one of my favorite writers--I'm talking of all time. Her sentences are like jewels--sparkly and quirky and weighty with meaning.

Web Analytics