About Me

My photo
My work can be found in REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, New Delta Review, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an Associate editor for Narrative Magazine. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Out of Touch

I'm going to be without internet access for the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to this "quiet" time with family and travel. I'm also looking forward to coming home, getting back to routine, my writing, and specifically, the novel.

Be well. Be fruitful.

Peace.

4 comments:

Ethel Rohan said...

Katrina, I literally was just about to email you. I'd notice you were quiet lately and guessed it was likely because of your novel, but wanted to check in. I'm glad all is well and that you're off on vacation.

Have a great time, and we look forward to your return.

Laura Ellen Scott said...

have fun!

Andrew Roe said...

Without Internet access for a few weeks? Wow, what a concept.

Have a great time!

katrina said...

Thanks my talented writing friends!! I hope you have a great couple of weeks.

Web Analytics