About Me

My photo
Originally from Vermont, I now live in North Carolina. My work can be found in recent issues of REAL: Regarding Arts and Letters, The Jabberwock Review, The Emerson Review, Storyglossia, The MacGuffin, Confrontation, Passages North, SmokeLong Quarterly, elimae, wigleaf, Pank, and Gargoyle #57, among others. One of my stories has been translated into Farsi by Asadollah Amraee, and many others by Jalil Jafari, two of which have been published in the Iranian journal, Golestaneh Magazine. Currently, I'm an assistant editor for Narrative Magazine. I'm also working on two novels and a short story collection. In 2011, I was awarded the Carol Houck Smith Contributor Scholarship for the Bread Loaf Writers' Conference.

Friday, May 21, 2010

Bread Loaf 2010

I'm grateful to have been awarded a spot as a contributor at Bread Loaf Writers' Conference this year. Now must convince my family it would be okay to live on peanut butter and jelly for the next three months...

6 comments:

Ethel Rohan said...

Congratulations, Katrina, that's fantastic news. You'll make it happen ... Start cutting coupons :-)

Myfanwy Collins said...

Way to go, my friend! That's terrific!

Thomas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katrina said...

Thanks, Ethel. I have my scissors at the ready.

Thanks, Myf. xoxox

Andrew Roe said...

Congrats, Katrina. Should be a great experience.

katrina said...

Thanks, Andy!

Web Analytics